Tuesday 3 November 2015

Jake Johnston - "Loving You From Far Far Away" First Cut Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Loving You From Far Far Away" First Cut" https://youtu.be/eCCDk_bFfT8 currently at 25 views 4 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was the first full take but overall it was 16 takes with only 4 being full variations of the song, it was done with spotlight lighting.
Don't worry I have a plan as far as YouTube goes and yes the litany of songs will transition but to keep the interest and mystery up I've decided not to say for how long but I do know exactly when. Now of course this is based on the current projections that it would be May 23 2016 as of today that my channel would top 1 million views overall and it could happen much faster and in that case I guess this could in fact be the last under 1 million video, any of them could so I don't exactly know, however if everything remains the same I know when.
Where do I get the inspiration from? Well you know where.
It looks like I've been promoted at work and there's talk now of me taking an at home position which would save me the dangers of travel during winter, not to mention time and money to get to this remote town, very attractive, however we have to see if it materializes. As of now I'm to start my first phase of the next level of progression, gaining a .50 cent raise. I have now sold over $800,000 in product in 4.5 months.
I may have seen you twice this week, I couldn't tell, and in a way I hoped it wasn't you. Because the person I saw looked distraught, confused, angry and somewhat crazy. In fact it bore little resemblance of you, a step backwards, a big step backwards. I hope your alright.
The joy, brightness, hope and energy had given way to negativity and drugs and drinking the the toils of the world that that is. Not to mention beauty. No, there's no doubt and questioning your beautiful. Very, very beautiful, but the zap, the zest the wiryness, I hope that's not you.
What I don't understand, is, why you just don't you just lay into me, chew me out, get it out of you system, and then make mad, mad love to me.
Remember, I done no wrong. It's something else about me, what, what is it really? I make you face yourself, don't I, and I'm incredible. I represent something to you, your anger towards men, yet your ultimate love.
Remember I do love you and will work with it. But darling, let's speed this up I have Fri, Sat and Sun off this week and it would be oh so great to spend our time together. Meet me, make plans and we'll get together.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.