Tuesday 27 October 2015

Jake Johnston - "Rockets, Unicorns and Rainbows" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Rockets, Unicorns and Rainbows" https://youtu.be/9vKwnp0CnIk currently at 28 Views 7 Likes 1 Dislike. It was the 4th of  6 shots with natural and spotlight lighting.
So I guess off the top the last music video had over 500 views for the week with a like to dislike ratio of 19 likes to 21 dislikes. for the most part my fans almost were able to overcome a bin of dislikers and neutralize it but not quite. The last song was quite impactful on many I guess that it caused so much engagement. Still over 500 is a win and a win is a win. Here I lightened it up. Through out my life as I go day to day I take dribs and drabs of inspiration from a variety of sources. I look for it, what inspires me, what direction should I go.
Many don't realize that by the time a video has been released that I'm well beyond that video and have already the next video or at least the concept or whatever for the next.
The videos are a behind the times account of what inspires me, not quite what's new and now but what was. Interesting if you think about that so even though this is my freshest release it's not my freshest material.
I like this one, real sort of soft, fluffy yet meaningful.
Work continues as per usual, word is I'm to possibly be promoted to the next tier of agents shortly. We'll see if it happens. From one day to the next I don't know if things are going to go good at work or not and promotions demotions seem to be a daily occurrence. I'm shocked at the poor attendance and how quickly people turn over, they come to learn from me for a day and I'll never see them again, or maybe one other day and their gone. Weird. Thinking of posting for a position that's an advancement within the company but not sure if I should or just stay put.
I'm still a ways off for a million the estimated time today is May 21 according to socialblade but again I have a plan to hopefully see it mid April possibly sooner. I'll get real serious about my exit plan where I'm going after I hit 950,000 views across the channel.
And as far as love, quite honestly I'm to tired to really know at the moment.
All I know is that the Jake is looking forward to making it many times.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.