Tuesday 6 October 2015

"Jake Johnston - "Oh Sally!" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Oh Sally!" https://youtu.be/DWnmInr2DHE currently at 19 Views 2 Likes 1 Dislikes. It was 13 takes with spotlight and natural lighting, this was the 10th of 13 takes.
You might think "Jake with the last few videos not even cracking 500 views for a week why more music?" In fact I just barely got over 400 on the last one for a whole week, yet I went with music again. You see I know that my channel is slowly creeping up and it's a matter of time before I crack 1 million. True I want this to happen as soon as possible but there are other things to consider. For example if one video was to explode pushing a ton of traffic to my channel how do I want to headline. Also if I was to end the channel lets say I crossed a million views overall and only have my final video left, how does Jake's Showcase round out in total?
I am currently at 799,846 views and will likely write again tomorrow night to mark 800,000 plateau but a 200,000 view move is certainly possible any day. Plus I think some of my music is pretty good. Sure it needs some work but it's got a lot of potential and as I've mentioned before music videos are by far the most viewed videos in sum on YouTube so any music video has the highest international multigender possibility go go big.
I see your rapid dislike, as an FYI I cannot "like" my own video for anymore and it's been that way for a while so any attempt to "neutralize" my like is muted and it's simply your way of communicating with me your still watching....waiting impatiently in the lurch of your dislike button.
But darling....you've got to like it a bit. No way you've watched this much of me and not fallen for me...In fact I'd say your head over heels for me. Speaking of head over heels or heels over head. let's get that mad make out session going. I still smell you. Oh yes and you already know what to do.
But make no mistake, there are plenty, plenty of flowers in the garden and like a male dog who's hyper excited in seeing a female dog in the spring I take note of the ever increasing female fascination with me.
Like the rising tide in a hurricane, it keeps growing and growing. I look forward to Friday -Monday off this week with a retirement party for my Father this Saturday at his house....care to join?
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.