Wednesday 7 October 2015

800,000 YouTube Views Channel Wide Surpassed

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston - "Oh Sally!" https://youtu.be/DWnmInr2DHE is at 108 views 8 Likes 2 Dislikes. A poor showing for what I've been getting use to for a first day of a video release but still surpassed my stated fist day bar of 100 views on a first day. Despite a weak first day I still expect a good performance for this video.
The big news tonight of course is that I have surpassed 800,000 views today with 800,784. I'm very pleased as I inch closer to my final 1 million goal. It's been 3 years and three months for me to achieve this and the channel has taken on a life of it's own with constant upward movement. Almost automatic.
Of course the parameters still hold, if you want to have a faster per day view count across the channel you want to have more releases in a week. The key being 2 or 3 per week to have the channel hopping all the time with constant new materials for subscribers to watch, rewatch and slowly discover with new subscribers and people who have interest in your type of videos. However, with multiple releases you also lower your average per video view count mine currently at 2,426 per video.
You want your average to be higher to attract a higher advertising revenue value to your videos as well as you don't want to over saturate your audience with videos making it boring or not interesting when yet another video comes out.
Jake's Showcase is likely the most hardcore story of upward mobility through adversity on YouTube. With nothing a guy from the middle of nowhere refuses to give up until he shows that it can be done.
Soup kitchens people, how many YouTubers have been to soup kitchens and have the balls to talk about it.
It takes huge courage to be a public figure like I have become and increasingly become with each passing day. But it's the way I have done it, with such precision, with such lack of everything, with such intention that makes this an incredible story.
And when I quit and when I die, if I die, the amazing thing is that I am laying out the step by step example for the world to forever see. Yes 800,000 is only 80% but in the schools I attended 80% was the very lowest number of a A in school or excellent. Did I ever tell you I only ever had 1 B+ in University and I fought it.
An A Student, in fact and A+ student and an A+ man belongs no where other then the A category.
So yes 800,000 is worth celebrating. Now on to 1,000,0000.
And guess what, it's still all about the next view.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fan,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.