Monday 8 December 2014

"Should I Convert My YouTube Channel To A Paid Channel Pros and Cons" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Should I Convert My YouTube Channel To A Paid Channel Pros and Cons" http://youtu.be/lbFlnkxYjyU currently at 4 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was taken single shot with natural lighting.
Well the prior video did pretty good for two days but I was expecting a momentum builder building on it's self and with the channel relatively flagging for the time of night I felt like it needed a boost.
Remember it's overall channel volume I most closely watch.
It does put a bit of pressure on me I have to say because I had planned to have this out for Wednesday and I'll have to rack the nogin for something good the following day.
Sure I've not had a Monday release for who knows how long and for true fans they'll like the surprise. This video may not get the greatest amount of likes because of course who wants to potentially pay for a channel. At the same time though I think that fans will appreciate my honesty and candor here.
For current and future Youtubers alike they will be real interested in this topic for they too will have the same types of questions. I anticipate this video to do well long term because this is an ongoing question. I'm not really sure where in the search criteria this video will end up becoming listed but I assure you that YouTubers with this type of question will find it.
So Monday release, channel momentum up, in January I'll have forgotten about this break in a pattern. Plus it gets me just a smidgen closer to 475 uploads sort of a new goal.
But now the pressure in on Jake to show up with something that is not ready within a day and make this question of if it's worth paying for my channel or not a valid argument. Go Jake Go.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.