Tuesday 9 December 2014

"How to Get Back Into Shape Learn from Lebron James" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "How to Get Back Into Shape Learn from Lebron James" http://youtu.be/SPwJUJbOMQI currently at 2 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was done in 16 shots with spotlight and natural lighting.
So, how'd I do. With the pressure on I think I pulled off a half decent video here. In answering the prior videos question if it was worth paying $5 a month to watch my content I think it's a video in line with that directions. Sure spot the ample imperfections but really this was done rapid style after I early released the last video.
And by the way it was a roaring success. Yesterday the channel topped 1000 views at 1075 views for the day the first over 1000 view day for the channel that I can remember in likely 6 months. Better yet today was poised to be even higher without this upload tonight, but I had to stay consistent with Wednesdays regardless of how well it did.
I'm finding I have a strong West coast crowd, California particularly and also Europe. The nice thing about releasing at midnight Eastern is that true the east coasters are falling asleep but in Cali it's prime time viewership and Europe is just arising.
While unconventional to release at midnights I like it....it's my sort of trademark.
As far as the last two days bump goes not sure if people were really taken by my last video or if a video is taking off....it usually takes a few days to identify. Overall very pleased today. From viewership in the 400's to now surpassing 1000 that has to be proof of effectiveness in the recent release bender.
The other good things about my Wednesday Video being up now is I don't actually have to put another out for a week....wouldn't that be interesting.....turning down the knob and let the channel cook and average view count rise again. The fun continues. PS the dislike for the last video was the 13th view in yesterday...now that's on the ball.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.