Thursday 11 December 2014

Where's The Video Jake?

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://yotuube.com/JakesShowcase my video "How to Get Back Into Shape Learn from Lebron James" http://youtu.be/SPwJUJbOMQI is at 191 Views 12 Likes and 0 Dislikes.
Surprising no dislikes, hardly, after being called out, greater sensibilities must prevail....
So where's the video Jake? Where's the new rush in uploads? Trust me, It's ready, out tomorrow. Was going to do it tonight but it just got too late and didn't want to wait for the 2-3 hours uploading time starting at 11pm to see it up successfully and it's best released late afternoon on Friday. Plus it gave this video a chance to run. 191 in two days not bad....but worse then the 300 plus I would have been satisfied with for 2 days.
But remember one of the core reasons I go back to the fitness videos is that I'm really looking for a take off effect by perpetuating a snowball effect with two of my hottest videos "Skinny Guy First Time Ever with Weight Lifting Bar" http://youtu.be/1OSd7qBcZSU 18,242 Views 185 Likes 24 Dislikes and "Super Lean Man - 200 Pushups In A Row in 3 Minutes - Watch This!" http://youtu.be/f2ulMqORR0o 49,265 Views 233 Likes 330 Dislikes.
You see you've got to see it from the viewers standpoint. They see a kinda crazy workout video...they then check out my channel homepage and see another workout video and it's like "holy crap, you've got to check this guy out" and up the popular videos go. Or it could be they see this video, explore the channel more and find the other two. Those two videos are my number 1 and 2 growth videos month after month and have the greatest chance for very high viewership. I want to push them and this theme.
Remember, I don't care how I get to a million, just get there.
Make fun of me? That's alright with me....just give me my million...and thank you very much have a nice day.
Several of my videos are worthy of a million views in my opinion, at least 10 of them are wild and different enough to go....but that's just my opinion...so far the internet has not honored me with the pleasure. 
But overall this current video has not helped in really boosting my channel and I've see surprisingly Wednesday and Thursday being my two worst days this week....still better then before but down almost just under 400 adsense views from over 600.
So I guess this proves that uploads are in fact the best remedy and most effective for viewership growth for once and for all. And yes I will do plenty more, or at least that's the plan, possibly daily video moving forward....and I wanted to start today but just got first too hungry and now to tired.
Love....where is that thing called....Love. Still wrenching cupids arrow out of my heart.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.