Friday 21 November 2014

"What You Really Get At A Food Bank" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "What You Really Get At A Food Bank" http://youtu.be/4MWm44OS2PE currently at 0 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with all natural lighting.
Here I wanted to get real again and show what contents are really like when you visit a food bank. I feel an important part of my YouTube channel is that yes, I try to entertain but also I want to keep it real and enlighten people of struggles that people really face. There's nothing like reality.
Most of my more serious topics center around addiction to drugs and alcohol and overcoming it.
But beyond that there are very real world problems that people face, sometimes temporarily and sometimes permanently.
I feel as a person gifted with an ability to present and a challenge in overcome the realities in the modern world I want to make a difference.
Who will this video help? A it will help people who are poor and have no idea what to expect when they go to a food bank if they've never been. B it will help people see the other side of who food bank donations help. C it will help teachers who want to make visible what is happening in the world of food banks.
Visible, accessible, real, honest and compassionate this is something that I believe makes my channel unique. Really it makes me unique.
As far as the Friday Upload goes, well, I may do yet a third one this week. I'll stick with Wednesdays but sometimes being too predictable is boring as well.
I hope this video is enjoyed.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.