Saturday 22 November 2014

"Rejection The Feeling Really Hurts" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Rejection The Feeling Really Hurts" http://youtu.be/uV97lnF1MA0 currently at 1 View 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was done single shot with lamp lighting.
Sometimes emotion just wins out. Sometimes all the acting and presentation does not allow us to actually express our emotions accurately. Emotions like sorrow, heartbreak and pain are not very audible in our modern world. Especially for men.
The pain, sorrow and anguish coming from heartbreak and rejection needs to be spoken of as well. Here I did that.
A simple cry. A simple speech. A powerful feeling.  
Their can be no doubt I am real. I'm a real guy with with pain and emotion. When your heart is broken there is no equivalent.
While technical junkie may notice that I've clearly broken my pattern of once a week now giving out multiple videos a week, I just respond to that with Gandhi's quote "I reserve the right to change my mind at all times."
Basically I wanted to let loose and make the channel interesting again by making more uploads.
I've got lots of energy to make videos and I've got a long way to go yet so while once a week is nice and yes I'll stick to Wednesdays true fans will always be glad to see another.
I hope this video is enjoyed by those who need it tithe most. 
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.