Sunday 23 November 2014

Jake Johnston - "Just Feel The Riff" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Just Feel The Riff" http://youtu.be/-PuEdH8JuxU currently at 1 View 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot video with lamp lighting.
With this release I just wanted to get some of my energy out with a riff that I've used before for myself in times where I just really needed reflection. There are no words needed and there are no words. Just feel it, feel the passion, the feeling that's all this song is is feeling.
It's been a week where many trends were broken. With now 4 releases this week I continued to produce lots of material. Many might say I have not given these videos enough headline time and I would agree but sometimes it's not exactly what I'm looking for.
The way I figure it as time goes by the internet will choose which they like most and which they do not. That's not so much my decision. However what is in my power and control is production, trying to put your best foot forward each and every time.
I feel that I have enough unique ideas and opportunities and clearly enjoy the camera that I have the ability to give what is needed for the internet to decide on which videos will rise.
In many ways it's a throw back to the channels inception where I put up sometimes 4 videos in a day. Mixing it up giving people lots to choose from and keeping it interesting I think is a good way to keep my and the internet's juices flowing.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.