Thursday 20 November 2014

Bad Relationships Are Out There

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "How to do A Proper Squat" http://youtu.be/Gb9VMNSqPQg is at 186 Views 12 Likes 0 Dislikes. Hmm, no dislike thusfar....
So 186 for two days not bad. I'm seriously contemplating up to three this week. I'll either do Saturday or tomorrow Friday and then Sunday. I've got three ready. Really I have like 25 ready but as time goes on the staler and older they get I somewhat like to just be current.
Plus this back log of videos means I'm not producing. I've got one great idea for a food video yet to be done, 2 comedy videos and a dramatic scene all which I want to do but I have too many I want to put out first before I make them.
It's been weeks now from my end....Wonder how it's over there....I'm sure the same.... A white pressing heart, both lost, sad and unsure of why.
Last night I finally saw how terrible relationships can get. The can get really, really, really bad.
I don't want that. I don't even think I'm capable of getting close to that. I had a very disturbed sleep due to other peoples relationship woes...go figure.
I feel bad for both of them. Bad relationships are hard on everybody and how people stick in the pattern blows me away....especially when it really breaks the grounds of any sort of normalcy. 
Just leave, either of ya, both of ya, just leave....now, even if it's just for now don't make it worse. Pressing harder will rip the wound deeper.   
It also put into context how I come out smelling like roses as a single guy. I now see what's going on out there, what other guys are doing to their women and I'm looking pretty darn good.
Being the good nice guy has it's perks. Really it's the winning formula, it's the only formula. 
The key, get rid of the sauce.
If you let something go and it comes back to you it was always yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.