Tuesday 18 November 2014

"How To Do A Proper Squat" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released my video "How to do A Proper Squat" http://youtu.be/Gb9VMNSqPQg currently at 1 View 4 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with spotlight and natural lighting.
Well I decided to go with another fitness video. Here it was done early in the morning to try to capture best lighting. Because of the light in my apartment maximizes only at certain times for optimal lighting early in the main room and mid to late afternoon works best to get the most sunlight.
Really with the relative take off for the channel overall with the weekend release of my "Exercises to Loose Belly Fat" http://youtu.be/VoPgnsKIuug video 295 Views 12 Likes and 4 Dislikes I was like let's keep the momentum going. Often people who see this video end up watching some more of my workout videos and that causes a uptick in the channel overall.
You know last night I saw a video "What it means when a girl looks at you" from an artist I admire and it has over a million hits. I thought what was it about that video that was so good, I myself have seen it two to four times over the past couple years. It was simple, short, raw, honest and topically interesting. She is now a professional YouTuber and on camera person but it really vouched for the reality of sometimes the raw stuff not the highly produced stuff is the best approached.
Therefore this will be my 4th video in a row of a straight single shot. Generally liking to mix it up it felt like maybe time for another multi scene set but I decided that this raw format has worked in the past and may actually work again currently. You just never know when a video will get picked up enmass.
Swing and keep swinging, sure you may miss, but you also may make a hit.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.