Tuesday 28 March 2017

"How to REALLY Help People - Some Examples" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "How to REALLY Help People  - Some Examples" https://youtu.be/m7K00y0KbKw currently at 61 Views 7 Likes 10 Dislikes. It was a single shot or take with spotlight and lamp lighting.
Well nothing really to this video really. I just thought you might want to see how I actually view and look to interact in the real world. With the last two videos on my stance on technology, sobriety and even moving one further back on reflection I thought I'd give a real world application of how I interact. Really get into my mind here.
What a better way then to simply recount a day. This particular day I saw multiple opportunities to help people as a wide variety of factors and situations presented themselves that I could. But this one particular day was unusual for it's variety of ways I try to help but it gives an idea of what I look for and try to do.
Really in any particular day events come up that I see that I could and for the most part try to help. They are ever changing therefore the most effective way was to just take this snapshot of examples.
It has not been missed that I notice that overall my daily view counts have been dropping. There is ever pressure to "make another video per week" to keep that momentum up.
But I find that a losers game. You see there is a saying in the stock market "don't try to catch a falling knife". What this means is that when you see a stock start to fall rapidly you may say "wow look how cheap it is now" but if you buy it the "falling knife" aspect is that if the company has serious internal issues it may fall further and further and hence you'll actually loose money. Anyway old stock market jib.
In regards to YouTube if you start to chase after keeping a certain view count per day or per video one problem you start to get is that ok, let's say on the last video approximately 3500 views if I had put one out on Saturday that video may have only 2500 views making your average view count per video effectively lower.
With a lower and lower average view count you may in the short term keep up some momentum but then people will start to see hey not that many people are watching these video and then less and less will watch the next and the next. So that's the falling knife aspect.
Before you know it your putting out 5 videos a week and each have 500 views less then the 3500 you have at 1 video and with 5 times the effort.
If people aren't watching the little content you do produce by giving more and more they will watch less and less. So the one a week stays. And if that little blurb helps some youtuber trying to get tips I'm happy to have helped once again.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.