Tuesday 2 August 2016

"Cooking Steak - A Nerve Wracking Cook Job" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Cooking Steak - A Nerve Wracking Cook Job" https://youtu.be/cz7Vb8wSy2k currently at 10 Views 0 Likes 9 Dislikes. It was 4 shots or clips with all natural and overhead lighting.
Do I like steak? Well of course. Now this is not saying that with 2 steak related videos in a row was exactly planned...... no, but I did put these out one after another so I must be hungry??
This one though is more action oriented and while checking it out it's got a slow, kinda low profile start....kinda drags....but then picks way, way up making the whole video pretty good. Slow, then bang, action. I think fans will enjoy.
Of note here too is the thumbnail is of the steak. This is the first video in over 100 videos where I did not have my face in the video and just the thumbnail of the meat in the video. I took a couple test thumbnails with me in it but then I started to think about....well this is a topic enjoyed at many levels around the world. I'm still an unknown, except to you....therefore in this case I think the just meat thumbnail works.
Well what's going on in real life. It was the second week in a row I wanted to write and may end my summer writing hiatus earlier then the fall.
Well first the job market. Shockingly Jake's Showcase may end further production soon. Why you may ask, some things just take precedence.
Do I enjoy making video. As crazy as this sounds I think I have 5 already prepared, maybe 6 or 7 and because recently I've elected to just let out the one a week it's really means I'm not making any more now. I must come up with a idea every day or every second day at least.
I'm like "oh wow, I'd love to do that" I got two ideas today alone, but with my glut of premade videos these ideas vanquish. It sucks being the slave to time. If I didn't care at all about average view count, bombarding subscribers and social media friends ect I'd pump them out. But there's a certain psychology to YouTube, I'd say media in general. Generally the bigger the star, the less frequent the release. Look at Eminem or Gaga, one a week songs no sir. Dean and Monroe, well you can keep waiting for their next appearance.
There's a psychology science to anticipation, I don't know what it is but that's why you stagger.
Following up on the last post, reincarnation ect.
Here's the riddle, solve it and you'll know me: Waldorf's original bedfellow, The Houston Astros and just east of the east river? Who am I?
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I understand just what you mean. But please do not stop making these videos. They help me through life and you can just release less if you really need to!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.