Tuesday 9 February 2016

"Who Would You Sit On a Park Bench With? My Top 3." Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Who Would You Sit On a Park Bench With? My Top 3." https://youtu.be/mfhBLttDXCA currently at 4 Views 1 Like 0 Dislike. It was single shot with all natural lighting.
You may have questioned the recent relative silence as for over the past at least month and a half I had been releasing 2-3 videos a week and a couple additional blog posts. Especially seeing I was both not working and previously on a real energetic tear towards raising daily view counts higher and higher which with the multiple weekly uploads of course was working.
But the energy faded somehow as the cold winter settled in here in Canada. Everything just dials down, especially me, if I could get further into a hole I would.
Other things too in the real world going on as sort of "snapping out of it" and getting back working became a decision.
A strange spot to be in too, because you see it's projected that within 34 days or less then five weeks I will have achieved a million views on my Jake's Showcase channel which has been my goal at which point for a long long time I promised both to stop production and to move back to the United States to start a new and better life.
However, this was my thought pattern. Ok, so I'm sitting here in my apartment, lonely, now let's transplant this exact situation to NYC, LA or the other three targeted desired destinations, I'm still sitting there in my apartment lonely.
But here I do have the option of a quick 2-5 minute drive to see family members if I really need to see somebody, there, na that can't be done. So what is the value of family. People who know and care about you. People who understand you. There's very few in the world and regular about every 6 weeks there's this or that family gather with my family of 9 and beyond. How valuable is that to me?
The free lance lazzie faire artist does have his place, it's nostalgic. But the excruciating poverty level of going that way while only barely budges up by taking up a low earning job, it is up if you take a job.
I will likely be returning to my position either as an at home agent or back in the small town, as an alternative I have an interview Thursday at 3pm for a almost exact same position here in London with the earning being the same at both. The advantage of the first is that I loved talking to the customers, the variety of conversations and I was soooo good at it, over a million dollars sold in 6 months, a rock star salesman. Plus I had a very very good relationship with my boss, my best ever like. So the customers and the management draw me back.
So a weird spot, take a job now, a resignation of sorts? Or an enlightenment. He's not leaving after a million? Wow, that's news.
The channel will completely change if I continue production in what I'm going to do.
Listen and to be honest with you, if I had mad cash, production facilities, and a clearly defined career in YouTube or in any media pursuit for that matter, no I would not take a job again. I would prefer to be a wealthy artist, intellectual. At the moment I am not, I have not obtained boatloads of money and I'm being somewhat pragmatic. But it works I was good at it, keep doing it.
As far as love, well, really I have nothing to say. Things become clearer in time. Always go the direction that the river of life is guiding you. I like smiling, happy, engaging.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.