Sunday 14 February 2016

Oh Valintine Days, Why Do You Beeath Like This

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Who Would You Sit On a Park Bench With? My Top 3." https://youtu.be/mfhBLttDXCA is at 643 Views 43 Likes 0 Dislikes.
I decide to break the monotony of no action or words on Jake's Showcase on this cold, very cold Valentines Day by writing.
The channel is progressing great. As it stands I shall surpass 1 million views on March 12, 2016 or 27 days less then 4 weeks. My mission and goal is clearly within grasp, after years and years and years of toil.
I sit here alone on Valentines Day the day of love.
This week several things have happened. I was rejected after reapplying to my former job and was likewise rejected from the other job which was in the same call center business which I excel after a great interview. I went from 3 job choices to 0 in the matter of 24 hours on Friday. Also on Friday due to a YouTube audit my view count was dropped to 809,000 as they took away 143,000 views, these views were returned the next day. While initially I panicked I checked checked on Socialblade that same day several of the channels I regularly track and at least 5 also had this significant view count decrease on that same day, mind you none appeared as large as my 15% decrease. When I saw so many I knew it was a standard audit and everything else on the channel appeared normal so I just waited and low and behold the computer caught up the next day.
I've been hiding in my room and doing my minimal outdoor trips in my car, not wanting to brave the cold any longer. Truth is I no longer need the daily marketing walk as my channel has taken on a life of it's own and it's so close to completion. If I go out, yes the views are higher but they will rise anyway independent of it.
I think about love. You know, it's suppose to be so easy.
Your suppose to find that special someone, who just gets you, who just understands you, who just supports you regardless of everything else....Through thick and thin...forever.
They love you as much as you love them and maybe more. My saw has dulled and I no longer pursue whatsoever, rather just respond.
I question in this cold and poor situation that I find myself once again, maybe my first choice of moving back to the US after I obtain a million views is the best life choice for me. I can't make a life here.
I'm too well known, the standard job market doesn't apply. Hiring Jake has now become a whole event...I'm somehow larger then life...I takeover.
While of course I wanted that level of fame and much greater it has made it almost impossible to function normally and just get the bare basics going. So I'm stuck.
It's strange when my mind floats and wanders you guess who floats back into my mind again. I remember the happy times and keep waiting for that knock on my door or that text from you.
I don't want to bother anyone but course but of course I want love...especially on Valentine's Day....the day of Love.
Happy Valentines Day Darling,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.