Tuesday 23 February 2016

"How to Find Yourself - Look At Your Kid Picture" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "How to Find Yourself -  Look At Your Kid Picture" https://youtu.be/lFTZJQzP72E currently at 9 views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with natural and overhead lighting.
Well, another sort of mellow one if you shall. Truly it's been a mellow week. Well probably more then that kind of a feeling low week for me.
The channel clicks along nicely. The apparent date that the channel is estimated to be over 1 million views is now 18 days away or Saturday March 12, 2016. That's like just over 1.5 million seconds to go. I have it all timed out of course. This week the view count pattern was odd with a poor Thursday and Friday Showing but Strong Weekend performance to overall balance out the strong steady view count flow.
With less then 30,000 views remaining it truly could be any day now.
So how's things back at home so to speak, I mean here. Low. The weather continues to be horrid as only one warm sunny day this week broke the monotony of cloud cover and cold that persists endlessly here.
I had a job interview today for a large insurance company, I shouldn't have even gone because I already knew I didn't want the job. Go sell tons of insurance to people that they don't need. Insurance is one of the biggest financial scams. Just look at Warren Buffet the wealthiest investor in America who owns GEICo or Government Employee's Insurance Company for those who don't know what it stands for. He owns the company and he owns General Re which is a reinsurance company to insure the insurance company's. He's a master of making calculated bets yet he himself buys no personal insurance....to him it's a waste of money because he can put the capital to use in more financially productive causes. So me knowing this makes it hard to tell someone it's a good investment to buy insurance....and I'm oh so honest....that's why I'm such a great sales person...world class in fact.
Nonetheless it was the only interview I have had in 2.5 weeks and I thought I needed to get back into practice. Assuredly it will be a very challenging to find a job for me.
I walk into a place and now because of my YouTube fame everyone looks at me. If they don't someone else who also sees me will tell that person shortly hey that's that guy on YouTube.
In a small city like this it's disastrous for your basic job hunt.
While some might think favorably on me and some not so much so just a loud in your face do it yourself self media producer is just too much for this small city's conservative psyche's to absorb
At the moment I'm ok, extremely lonely but ok. I find it so hard to meet people, to talk to people. I'm so nervous. Are they going to jump all over me and start yelling at me or something. Have I done something wrong? That's the big eyed look I get every day, so I'm scared of interacting and meeting people particularly women.
You can see in this video that guy is the real me. That's the guy I'm trying to get back to but I'm a psychologically damaged wounded animal. And yet I'm such a people person and I want them, yet I sit alone night after night.
Tis the times of the closing days of Jake's Showcase. After a million I do not know if I'll make more videos or not.
And Beauty, yes you, there's not a day that goes by that your not in my heart. I hope your ok and I just cannot wait for that shiny day when your eyes do twinkle that certain way and our love is made complete.
I love you,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.