Tuesday 16 February 2016

"Artist Sits in Silence Thinking About Life" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Artist Sits in Silence Thinking About Life" https://youtu.be/_3V7iSxao3s currently at 8 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with lamp lighting.
Well wait a second, where's the entertainment....but only those who really know will know.
Let's just imagine shall we....let's take a look at some of the greats....the very greats...for example James Dean and Elvis Presley. While up front entertainment value may appear minimal think long, long, long range. How much do people crave to understand them. Raw, real footage, is vintage.
I've been very open on this channel Jake's Showcase, I've created much entertainment, and I've allowed people into my life to see so many various aspects of who I am and what I think and do.
How about just a real shot in the real world, my real world. Lonely, alone, thinking, dreaming, fretting, grieving, planning and imaging. What next.
Do not fear great fans because this fellow has much more brainpower to give. This is not a shortage of ideas or concepts rather a gift to those who want to really feel it. Feel my life as close to the bone as possible.
I spend much of my time like this....show people. The real Jake.
People do not realize that all of this pattern style and video productions overall is to be changing very very rapidly. I've been in a steady steady pattern for over 3.5 years as I methodically day and night worked for every single view.
As of tonight I cross one million views on March 13, 2016 and my hope for whisper number in late February does not look like it would occur unless I was to get a huge spike. But it matters not. Actually if I was to pick one date it would be March 7 would be a perfect day as that will mark 6 years of being sober for you hard, hard core fans who are aware of this date for me.
It matters not. After 1 million everything will change. My initial thought was to then perfectly end the Jake's Showcase channel, however even if I do not, the intensity and pattern, including my marketing walk of mine will change as I do many other things. But not yet. We have to finish this baby.
The true art fans and the true fans of me will appreciate this video and see it's value and merit for years to come as "he got it" it had to be added of course.
Darling, it's as close to my reality as I can get you.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.