Thursday 4 December 2014

"What Guys Think About Before Asking Girls Out" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released my video "What Guys Think About Before Asking Girls Out" http://youtu.be/rhroR_wgYJQ currently at 1 View 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was a multi shot video with natural lighting.
I guess nothing will surprise you now video wise as far as releases go. Remember there is method to my madness. There are more then one ways to skin a cat they say. In YouTube there is essentially two. The solid steady type...which I have been up until recently and then the higher volume type....which I am going for now.
My channel view count overall is the key metric and I have seen rises from the 450's to averaging over 700 per day with this new style. When and how are all these videos coming from.
Well I've mentioned it before and will again that in my once a week time period I was really frustrated that I could only release one a week in that pattern choice. Often I'd make like 2 or 3 and try to choose the best one for a Wednesday upload. As the time went by I ended up creating several videos I thought should be sidelined because I had chosen number 2 instead of 1 or 3.
I have about maybe 10 more...maybe 20 more not really sure. But I read this thing about Brad Pitt and that his first movie was actually stopped for release in 1989 because of the film studio having financing problems but after he was a star it was put out 10 years later in like 1997 and it was successful....because true fans wanted to see original Brad Pitt stuff. I thought....hey same goes here. Real fans will like my stuff.
The other factor is that if I have all these ready I am really not that amped to make new ones until their out. Minus Wednesdays....I'll always give you fresh stuff....on Wednesdays.
My wheels are turning, the channel is hopping, I want to make more I want to close the gap with my million mark.
And yes, I do know who dislikes me so....I notice, yes, I notice, like you want me too....my, my, ga, my, my. 
My warm heart remains warm and the cinema does beckon us. 
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.