Tuesday 2 December 2014

"Jake Johnston - "Help, Our Planet Needs Help" Acapella" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Help, Our Planet Needs Help" Acapella" http://youtu.be/3fY6uMwr4RE currently at 2 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was done single shot with spotlight and lamp lighting.
Sorry for the half hour late, I just forgot to hit the save to have the bang on midnight release and was half an hour delayed.
Well here it is. I've done a guitar and singing video, a straight guitar and now a song Acapella. Got to try them all. Again I reached into my poetic archive for this one with another I wrote in early teenage years. Its funny though how many of this issues I address here are still so relevant years later.
While I've kept branching out again and again I find that this here style of a video is yet another branch out.
The great thing about having a channel name like "Jakes Showcase" is that it really opens up what can or what I will do here. You have to at least say wow, that fella will try it all.
In reality, I'd love to write new music and perform stuff that I've made with all the life events I've experienced...that's all for the future. But when your trying to start, just start from the beginning and these two songs I've put up thus far are where and when I started with writing music.
Sure I have more to say and no this is not necessarily just the beginning or just the end rather simply just another branch on Jake's Showcase.
Here there and everywhere, what and where will Jake Show next? The guessing game is intriguing and that's what makes my channel special.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.