Tuesday 23 May 2017

"What Food I Eat When I'm Broke" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "What Food I Eat When I'm Broke" https://youtu.be/P189T1EOWKA currently 46 views 8 likes 3 dislikes. It was 15 clips or actually 16 with a mixture of all natural, lamp and overhead lighting. I say 16 because one was taken out two alternative closing frames.
It was an interesting week. To say the least. And while I always claim to be one or two a head this video was taken very close to the present time and is my most current video.
Many people have said they like my food and cooking videos, but really, do you want to see? Ok I thought well lets just show everyone a typical day.
While on the one hand this video is easy because like a walk through or walk around your not really adding any sort of production value, on the other hand it's hard because the video has to be taken all day and you have to remember to document each time you eat or spend in that day.
So your like just about to eat and then you say "wait I forgot to vlog" ect.
The other part that is hard about this video is that it shows my raw reality. Very open and honest with people about what you do and how you live is hard, humbling, honest.
You know in the modern social media internet era you want to Instagram or vlog your best moments make yourself look good. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look good, I do think how people photo shop their pictures to basically draw themselves to be a bit much but trying to look good is a thing I believe in. However, in this type of video it doesn't make me look good. Hopefully people can see the beauty in the honesty.
Really even up until tonight I thought maybe this one is too much. Maybe I don't want to share this. Maybe just move on. But I had the video uploaded and ready and thought, you know what those who like me and support me will appreciate the real me.
You know too, if this whole thing ever does really turn around for me and I'm able to be successful there's a certain beauty to that comeback down and out kid making it. For the moment this is me.
Love is beyond the constraints of social structure. Love can win.
Love me,
Have a wonderful day or night fans, 
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.