Tuesday 14 March 2017

"7 Years Sober Today - Quit Drinking Alcohol Quit Drugs For Real - Challenges, Techniques and Hope" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "7 Years Sober Today - Quit Drinking Alcohol Quit Drugs For Real - Challenges, Techniques and Hope" https://youtu.be/hdyvIRU_izA currently at 98 Views 24 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with all natural lighting.
First sorry about saying the date wrong as March 11, 2017 when in fact it was March 7, 2017 was actual date. I placed a correction annotation between the 8 and 14 second mark but apparently annotations only work on desktop computers and many of my viewers are on mobile. Nonetheless the date was March 7, 2017 and I must have being thinking of the March 11 date because that was one year since hitting my 1 million view final goal discussed previously.
Second, sorry about the lighting. I tried to gauge from previous videos if I had used simply all natural lighting or with a spotlight natural combined and I thought it was all natural....the difference was that in prior videos like this the sun was out and it was cloudy this day making a poor picture on hindsight. I just wanted some consistency from the place I sat from my 3 and 5 year sober videos.
Third, sorry about the camera being off angle. Because I am both my own camera person and presenter due to the camera stand having to be crammed between a radiator, cupboard and wall in order to sit in this chair for maximum natural light I have to angle the camera to the right spot by looking at it upside down and sidways making it quite difficult to aim to the right spot. Because the camera stand is and has been for years broken even the slightest touch will make the camera flop over so it's a real challenge to get a properly angled picture. Guess it right take a practice shot try to adjust and then make the talk and hope for the best. Here I wish I had it a bit higher because my hair was done.
Fourth and finally sorry for the slow start to this video. For about the first three minutes I stumbled and fumbled my introduction and hopefully it doesn't cause a quick tune out.
I think the video speaks for itself.
Love Me
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Jake this was a great video you put together very interesting and insightful! I'll just need to watch the last 35 minutes of it as it was late and I fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.