Tuesday 17 January 2017

"Love At Work - What You Really Want To Say" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Love At Work - What You Really Want To Say" https://youtu.be/CqBsSyai1Kk currently at 29 Views 6 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was a single take or frame with spotlight and overhead lighting.
This video will be an interesting test. You see 4 out of the past 5 videos and in fact 8 out of the past 10 I have been able to clear 10,000 views per video. But this one is markedly different. There's nothing to it really.
From a search based criteria rating it is a poor choice. The single shot and frame makes not a lot of interaction in the video. The topic purely my voice. So it doesn't show up in many searches, there's not a lot of material with only a two minute 35 second video and my people have been waiting a week and it's just effectively a snid bit. Hummm, why this video, would it actually be possible to get 10,000 with this little piece? That would really mark a new era if even on a topic-less dramatic arts piece I'm able to still obtain this 10,000 threshold which as mentioned many times is a very bare minimum for a viral video.
To my credit and what may make it possible is that it is short, therefore doesn't require much time to pay attention out of peoples busy days. But true fans will see that it is the passion that I speak with, the conviction, the honesty.
This was cut raw from the cloth, there would be no retake, it came out this way, it was going to be this way and that was it. James Dean famous for his fiery inspirational ad libbed one shot one take cuts of camera purity was way ahead of his time. Dramatic arts at it's finest is just like this. Sort of scripted, but not really, truly pure heart and soul, magic for the camera.
How do you think I'd be in a movie? I think I'd stick a bit closer to script, but I think it's that rawness that I would keep fresh. While recently I haven't spoken much about my desire to work in a movie or on a tv show as my general vlogging style has come more to the fore but I would love to be called by Sony Pictures, MGM, Disney and asked to play a role.
Remember all of this is in efforts to extinguish my poverty ways. Be it YouTube, the big screen, a record, tv, commercials, you name it, I just want a way where my talents in talking, acting, singing, writing get me out of the poorhouse.
I will never be able to win the game on the sluggers field. I'm no good at it and it pays way, way, way not enough. You will always be poor if you do what poor people do. You have to think different, dream different keep searching, keep believing to find your way to the better wealthier more prosperous life. My search and dream continues.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.